Back to job search
Working with a leading London and European Market specialist to assist the Syndicate Insurance Accounting team with accounting and reporting requirements to ensure accuracy and consistency of underlying data. This individual will liaise with external and internal customers to formulate and implement policy and assist in the production of accurate financial returns required by stakeholders and regulators.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
• Assist in the production of the monthly, quarterly and annual accounts for the Syndicates
• Become a subject matter expert for ad hoc queries from various other teams
• Comply with all legal and regulatory requirements to ensure financial obligations are met
• Contribute to the preparation and maintenance of accurate accounting records in accordance with internal procedures and statutory requirements to ensure compliance with legal, regulatory, codes of conduct and best practice guidelines
• Provide advice, guidance and information on to support decision making and improve financial management understanding
• Maintain strong relationships with stakeholders, including internal and external auditors, to ensure service delivery meets customer expectations
• Maintain effective relationships with suppliers in order to resolve settlement of amounts owed to suppliers and deal with queries and outstanding accounts
You will need to be able to display you have the following qualifications and experience:
• Part Qualified Accountancy Qualification
• High level of numeracy and literacy
• Effective time management skills with the ability to manage priorities to meet strict deadlines
• Strong interpersonal, teamwork communication skills
• Microsoft Office applications
• Knowledge of the accounts payable and purchase ledger cycle, procedures and best practice
• Awareness of relevant current statutory, legal and regulatory accounting requirements
- Junior FP&A Analyst
Job location: London
A fantastic insurance broker, who are consisten...
- Senior Financial Planning Analyst
Job location: London
A newly created Senior FP&A Analyst has com...
- Finance Support Analyst
Job location: Leeds Job salary: £32000 to £40000
Finance Support Analyst Leeds (3 days WFH) ...