Back to job search
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Business Partner opportunity with a rapidly growing insurance broker, responsible for the production of the management accounts, increasing the controls and streamlining current processes.
• To build strong relationships with senior UK stakeholders, to provide financial support to commercial decision making.
• To support in the production of the UK budget and forecast processes. Supporting with the production of the budget timetable, key stakeholder management and presenting the UK budget to the Group Exec.
• To challenge key stakeholders to ensure that all concepts have been considered before key decisions are made.
• To support in the production of the UK management accounts. To review existing month end processes and implement stronger controls.
• To support on the year end close, which includes the production of the statutory accounts and supporting with auditor queries.
• Work with other finance teams within the Group to make sure that tax and IFRS reporting are accurately reported.
• Qualified Accountant with at least 0-3 years PQE.
• Confident and concise when presenting financial information to senior management.
• Experience of working a with a general ledger systems.
• Experience in running a financial month end close.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
• Experience in the insurance sector, with a good understanding of an insurance P&L.
- Operational Controls Analyst
Job location: London Job salary: £45000 to £55000
Operational Controls Analyst £45,000 - £55,...
- Regional Claims Adjuster - Financial Lines
Job location: Birmingham Job salary: £30000 to £35000
Regional Claims Adjuster – Financial Lines £...
- Finance Support Manager
Job location: Leeds
New opportunity within a fast growing finance t...