Back to job search
Finance and Actuarial Analyst
London/Hybrid Flexible working
A leading insurance holder firm, are looking for a Finance and Actuarial Analyst. The role will required to work as part of the team and report to the Finance Manager and Chief Actuary.
• Responsible for the preparation of technical and non-technical accounting transactions
• Maintain the accuracy and integrity of the financial records
• Preparation of data for reserving analysis
• Assisting the Chief Actuary with the review of the UK GAAP and Solvency II Technical Provisions
• Assisting the Chief Actuary with the calculation of the Solvency II Standard Formula Solvency Capital Requirement including consideration of the capital impact of new underwriting opportunities
• Assisting with the development of accounting / actuarial processes to improve the efficiency of internal / external reporting
• Preparation of inputs for the ORSA (Own Risk and Solvency Assessment) including stress testing and risk appetites
• Responsible for preparation and reconciliation of various bank and control accounts
• Responsible for preparation of NAIC, ONS and ABI returns
• Assist with internal and external reporting requirements
Skills and Experience:
• Intermediate / Advanced Excel
• Able to analyse large data sets
• Part qualified accountant / actuary (Beneficial)
• Insurance business experience (Beneficial)
- Projects – Process Improvement and Accounting (12 Month FTC) £75-85,000
Job location: London
A specialist UK financial services group is loo...
- Finance Manager
Job location: Job salary: £55000 to £65000
A leading global legacy acquirer is looking for...
- Senior Finance Business Partner (15 Month Maternity Cover) £75-£85,000
Our client a global insurance brokerage and ris...