Back to job search
Financial Controller- 12 Month FTC
A leading Lloyd’s insurer is looking for a Financial Controller to support the delivery of all aspects of regulatory reporting to Lloyd’s for the Group’s managed syndicates, as well as guiding and mentoring more junior members of the team.
The Financial Controller – Lloyd’s Reporting is responsible for:
• Managing the delivery of all regulatory and SII reporting for syndicates
• Providing oversight, technical review and returns, enhancing the control environment and analysis produced.
• Producing the quarterly and annual regulatory reporting (including supporting analysis to facilitate CFO sign off) to Lloyds for the Group’s syndicates
• Producing the SII reporting required for Lloyds
• Producing the year-end syndicate statutory accounts
• Maintaining a robust control environment ensuring that all results are reported accurately within prescribed deadlines
• Liaising with financial reporting and analysis (FP&A) to enable greater understanding of syndicate results.
• Qualified accountant, with at least five years PQE
• Strong UK GAAP, Lloyds reporting and SII experience
• Good verbal and written communication skill
• Insurance business experience beneficial
• Experience of Lloyd’s essential
- Programme Manager (12 months contract) £100-115,000
We are looking for a Programme Manager to help ...
- Senior Account Handler
Job location: London Job salary: £50000 to £60000
Senior Account Handler £50,000 - £60,000 ...
- Account Handler
Job location: London Job salary: £32000 to £32000
Account Handler £32,000 London – Flexible...