Back to job search
Energy Claims Adjuster
£50,000 - £60,000 package
London – Flexible hybrid working
One of the largest international insurance firms are seeking an Energy Claims Adjuster to adjust for a diverse portfolio of Energy sub-lines of business as they seek to strengthen and expand their complex book.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
• Lead complex Energy claims across Upstream, O&P, Chemical, Power & Utility, Construction and Renewables from first notification through damage liability assessment, quantum analysis to timely and accurate resolution, whilst mitigating indemnity, expense spend and exposure.
• Work closely with underwriters and other key stakeholders to provide feedback and lessons learnt from claims experiences.
• High standard of customer service while adhering to claims handling best practice, legal, regulatory and compliance requirements.
• Manage claims enquiries, coverage determination, analyse quantum and legal liability assessment, within authority limits and providing a consistently high standard of customer service.
• Demonstrate a high standard of technical claims competence.
• Ensuring financial discipline and control through accurate and consistent reserving
• Accurate and consistent policy interpretation against claims
• Ensure effective vendor and litigation management on all claims within claims allocation.
• Effective communication with Brokers, clients and internal stakeholders
• Strive for continuous improvement on claim file handling with feedback and support through our Quality Assurance Review processes
• Broad internal / external stakeholder communication where required
• Contribute to maintenance and compliance with the Energy best practice procedures.
You will need to be able to demonstrate you have the following skills & experience:
• Good specialist knowledge in Energy technical claims.
• Good English language skills to enable accurate and consistent policy wording interpretation.
• A working knowledge of legal, regulatory, litigation and procedural requirements for Energy.
• Positive experience in negotiation, mediation, arbitration and ADR skills.
• Demonstrate good communication skills, both written & verbal.
• Ability to contribute effectively on your own and within a team environment.
• Ability to work with claims stakeholders to effectively direct claims strategies.
• Participate on internal stakeholder meetings as required.
- Operational Controls Analyst
Job location: London Job salary: £45000 to £55000
Operational Controls Analyst £45,000 - £55,...
- Regional Claims Adjuster - Financial Lines
Job location: Birmingham Job salary: £30000 to £35000
Regional Claims Adjuster – Financial Lines £...
- Finance Support Manager
Job location: Leeds
New opportunity within a fast growing finance t...