Back to job search
Cyber Claims Adjuster
London – Flexible hybrid working
A fast-growing insurance service provider and leader in emerging risk are looking for a Cyber Claims Adjuster. The Cyber Claims Adjuster will work closely with company’s internal Incident Response Team to guide clients and triage incidents with the appropriate external response partners to deliver high quality response to cyber incidents.
• Proactively handle cyber and technology claims on behalf of company’s capacity providers from first notification of loss to settlement within the scope of company’s delegated authorities.
• Foster good relationships with policyholders, brokers, underwriters and capacity providers, and drive excellent customer service.
• Actively work with a panel of response vendors during claims incidents.
• Ensure that there is prompt and accurate reserving, identifying and pursuing relevant third party recoveries and seeking to reduce claims leakage.
• The ability to prioritise where necessary, identifying deadlines such as those stipulated within lawsuits, demand letters and in addressing claims queries.
• Work closely with company’s panel of service providers to ensure a quality and value for money service is provided/received within required timeframes.
• General claims administrative duties such as electronic file management filing and payment requests, and the production of management information.
• Working closely with underwriters providing feedback on claims issues/trends and the Products team concerning the development of company’s products and wordings.
• Identify and escalate claims related issues to Claims Manager and Claims Director where necessary.
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience of handling claims
• Good understanding of insurance policy wordings – cyber and tech policies a particular advantage
• Experienced with cross border and international cyber incidents or forensic investigations, or at minimum a good understanding of international considerations relating to cyber claims particularly with regards to Canada, the USA, UK, and Australia.
• Experienced at working with incident response vendors, in particular legal and forensic providers
• Experienced at dealing with external stakeholders in a customer service or consultancy environment
• Excellent communication skills and capable of credibly speaking to clients and partners regarding cyber incidents and the value company`s products and services provide in responding to them.
• Capable of managing the work involved in cyber incidents and/or forensic investigations
Cyber Claims Adjuster
- Manager - Group Financial Oversight
Job location: Job salary: £75000 to £90000
- Outwards Reinsurance Manager
Job location: London
Outwards Reinsurance Manager £75,000 Lond...
- Senior Accountant - International Accounting & Reporting
Job location: London Job salary: £75000 to £85000
New Senior Accountant opportunity for one of th...