Back to job search
New Opportunity with a leading insurer who seek a Corporate Finance Accountant to support its future growth. The role involves producing financial models that allow Management and the Executives to assess growth opportunities and be the finance business partner to key stakeholders in the underwriting business. The successful candidate will have excellent financial modelling skills, strong written and verbal communication and an awareness of key business drivers in the MGA/insurance intermediary business.
Key responsibilities & Accountabilities:
• Support the evaluation of strategic investment opportunities through financial modelling and analysis
• Prepare employee incentive share scheme models
• Create internal reports and presentations for senior management on acquisition performance and financial trends
• Assist with the wider company and external reporting on acquisition performance
• To build strong relationships with senior stakeholders, to provide financial support to commercial decision making
• To be the finance business partner to the company’s algorithmic underwriting platform, including to support the budget and forecast processes
• Ad-hoc projects as required
To be successful in this role, you will need to have/be:
• Insurance market experience
• Qualified member of recognised accountancy body with 1-3 years of PQE
• Financial modelling skill and experience
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Motivated to grow and develop with the needs of the business
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and under time pressure
• Experience of reporting to and managing expectations of senior management
Corporate Finance Accountant
|Discipline:||Finance & Strategy|
|Salary:||£55000 to £70000|
|Published:||27 days ago|
- Interim Financial / Senior Financial Analyst
Job location: Surrey Job salary: £45000 to £70000
New exciting opportunity as a Interim Finance/ ...
- Assistant Underwriter - Commercial Lines (FTC)
Job location: West Midlands Job salary: £25000 to £30000
Assistant Underwriter - Commercial Lines (12 mo...
- Interim M&A Associate
Job location: Job salary: £60000 to £75000
New Opportunity working as an Interim Associate...