Back to job search
A leading, growing specialist Insurance Broker is looking to hire a Senior Compliance Specialist, with a focus on M&A activity to their established Compliance function. The business has experienced continued, positive growth and alongside this, wish to continue it’s strong focus on corporate governance.
Supporting the Head of Compliance, you will take a lead role on Compliance M&A activity across the UK business and so from the start, you must be able to bring strong, UK regulatory technical knowledge within the insurance sector. Key responsibilities within the role will include, but not be limited to:
• Leading a team of integration specialists within the compliance function
• Designing the approach for Compliance M&A and integration, both reporting structures and future resource
• Overseeing diligence reviews of all target businesses prior to acquisition
• Providing day-to-day leadership, oversight & team management to junior team members
• Stakeholder engagement on any flags / questions arising from due diligence
• Reviewing compliance policies and procedures, making an assessment for their appropriateness
The role requires the right candidate to have the ability to manage concurrent projects as the business continues to grow through acquisition. Strong stakeholder management and relationship building are fundamental, as well as strong subject matter understanding. Ket requirements include:
• In-depth understanding of UK regulatory requirements
• Ability (proven) to adapt to changes in the regulatory landscape
• Exposure to product governance frameworks
• Practical knowledge of Key compliance policies / frameworks
• Dip CII or very strong relevant experience
• Strong Insurance Regulatory knowledge
• Great people person / stakeholder management skills
• Passion for promoting regulation
- Claims Negotiator (Customer) X5
Job location: Job salary: £19000 to £23000
Job responsibilities: - To proactively reco...
- Senior Claims Adjuster - Reinsurance Casualty/Property
This position would require a minimum of 5 year...
- Technical Wordings Underwritier x5
Key Responsibilities • Support the developme...