Back to job search
New Compliance Manager opportunity working with a top-performing Global Specialty Insurer. Reporting into the Head of Compliance, you will work with the assigned underwriting business units to deliver effective oversight and advice, regarding compliance policies, procedures, systems, controls and governance. As well as contributing to the wider compliance and assurance team to develop and embed the group compliance framework. To build a good working knowledge of the class of business and operations for the allocated Business Units so you can provide effective support and advice.
• Act as an advisor to the assigned business units, delivering technical regulatory advice, guidance, and appropriate challenge to support the business in meeting its regulatory requirements
• Analyse regulatory change, determining how changes will impact the business and supporting effective implementation;
• Attend business unit and operational meetings, providing updates on relevant topics and initiatives
• Collaborate in the development and review of policies and training to facilitate the implementation of the compliance framework and support with the integration of any changes;
• Provide compliance work stream support on group wide projects, regulatory change projects and M&A integration projects, as and when required;
• Review the design of new products and services to ensure they deliver good customer outcomes and meet regulatory requirements;
• Review Sanctions referrals and queries from the business
• Review and issue agency agreements for broker and regulatory relationships;
• Support Group Assurance team members and External Auditors
• Support the risk assessment process, assisting the business to identify risks
Key Skills and Experience:
• Relevant Financial Services experience ideally within an insurance broker, insurer or MGA
• Working knowledge and experience of the FCA and implementing FCA requirements
• A good understanding delegated authorities (desirable); Understanding of Lloyds and London Insurance Market (desirable).
- Deputy Head of Company Secretariat
Job location: London Job salary: £110000 to £130000
New Deputy Head of Company Secretariat opportun...
- Compliance Manager/ Senior Complince Analyst
Job location: London Job salary: £60000 to £80000
New Compliance Manager/ Senior Compliance Analy...
- Compliance Manager
Job location: London Job salary: £90000 to £120000
New all-encompassing Compliance Manager opportu...