Back to job search
Compliance & Sanctions Analyst
An insurance firm, focused on investing and supporting growing insurance teams, is looking for a Compliance & Sanctions Analysts to work join their team and work closely with the Risk & Compliance Director.
The business works provides support functions to growing insurance teams including executive management, consultancy, finance, compliance, and technology.
Joining a highly autonomous environment, you will be working closely with a variety of insurance teams, dealing in complication and innovative transactions and so provides a huge amount of variety and scope for development. The role includes:
• Dealing with licensing queries and alerts from underwriters.
• Dealing with sanctions queries
• Taking the lead on planning and completing ad-hoc projects.
• Clearing financial crime and sanctions screening alerts.
• Undertaking the annual review of policies, procedures and guidance documents.
• Responding to Broker TOBA requests, including completing due diligence and answering queries.
• The preparation and collation of compliance board papers and committee packs.
• Reviewing regulatory and commercial developments and providing updates to the team.
• Performance of second line Compliance Monitoring activities
• Responsibility for keeping records to maintain SMCR compliance
• Responsibility for drafting new SMCR applications
• Responsibility for maintaining the regulatory reporting calendar and for completing regulatory submissions for Compliance.
• Supporting the completion of the Compliance Plan.
The right candidate will be able to build strong working relationships and have the ability to be proactive in the changing regulatory landscape and be able to communicate this accordingly. Key requirements include:
• International licensing and sanctions experience and expertise.
• Strong written and spoken communication skills to enable communication at all levels.
• Ability to handle a varied workload and competing priorities.
• Strong analytical, research and reporting skills
• Insurance qualifications (e.g. ACII)
• Experience in a compliance function a London Market insurer or MGA compliance
- Claims Negotiator (Customer) X5
Job location: Job salary: £19000 to £23000
Job responsibilities: - To proactively reco...
- Senior Claims Adjuster - Reinsurance Casualty/Property
This position would require a minimum of 5 year...
- Technical Wordings Underwritier x5
Key Responsibilities • Support the developme...