Back to job search
Regional Claims Adjuster – Financial Lines
£30,000 - £35,000
Birmingham – flexible Hybrid working
One of the world’s largest Insurance companies are seeking widen their regional presence by expanding their Financial Lines team in the Birmingham office. This individual will have responsibility for managing a portfolio of Financial Lines claims for a variety of different sub lines of business from cradle to grave. All relevant support and referral management with senior technical and management team members will be available.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
• To negotiate settlement of claims to bring them to a successful conclusion. This may involve policy holders, other professionals, insurers, loss adjusters, brokers, solicitors and third parties
• Self-management of own caseload to ensure prompt settlement of files, accuracy and timeliness including control of vendor expenses. Sub classes include: Management Liability, EPL, Crime, CLL, D&O & PI.
• To work within the Claims provision with a particular focus on service delivery across the team for all internal/external client groups and stakeholders.
• To fulfil compliance and regulatory requirements (including complaints procedure).
• To act as part of a team to ensure both Team and individual goals are met and to work with third party service providers to ensure claims service standards are maintained
• To represent the company at internal and external meetings including review meetings with brokers, key clients and London market representatives
• To develop and maintain client relationships and look after key accounts through providing timely and clear responses to correspondence received.
• To provide general assistance and support to senior claims adjusters, managers and underwriters including projects and ad-hoc tasks as they arise
Qualifications & Skills:
• Minimum GCSE, preferably A Level or equivalent qualification.
• Legal qualification preferred but not essential.
• Competent in Microsoft Office.
• Interest in the insurance/reinsurance market.
• Interest in undertaking study for ACII or partial completion thereof.
• Continues to develop technical and broader business skills.
• Some experience of customer relationship management/exposure would be preferred.
Regional Claims Adjuster - Financial Lines
- Manager - Group Financial Oversight
Job location: Job salary: £75000 to £90000
- Outwards Reinsurance Manager
Job location: London
Outwards Reinsurance Manager £75,000 Lond...
- Senior Accountant - International Accounting & Reporting
Job location: London Job salary: £75000 to £85000
New Senior Accountant opportunity for one of th...