Back to job search
A privately owned commercial insurance broker employing over 200 staff from five offices around the UK. Is looking for an Account Handler to come and join the team based in our London office or Remote.
Key Objectives of the Role will Include:
1. To Service and administer the insurance portfolios of commercial clients in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner
2. To achieve any personal or team business production targets set and agreed with your Manager
3. To produce new business from referrals and proactive sales activity
4. To identify and pursue opportunities to cross-sell appropriate products and services to existing clients
The Duties of the Role will Cover:
1. To cultivate recommendations and referrals from existing clients
2. To correctly assess clients’ and prospective clients’ demands and needs and recommend appropriate products wherever possible
3. To administer the insurance portfolios of allocated clients in a timely, professional and cost-effective manner
4. To assist with the administration of the insurance arrangements of Appointed Representatives in accordance with company procedures
5. To assist in preparation of presentations to Insurers for New Business and Renewal Enquiries
6. To compile and review claims statistics for key clients
7. To assist in preparation of Insurance Registers
8. To provide administrative support to Account Executives, Directors and other members of the team
9. To ensure that any clients with whom you deal are treated fairly at all times
- Senior Accountant
Job location: London Job salary: £ 70000 to £ 80000
A leading specialist insurer is looking for Sen...
- Mergers and Acquistions Associate
Job location: London
This is a great opportunity for a recently qual...
- Group Financial Controller
Job location: West Sussex Job salary: £ 120000 to £ 140000
This ambitious and agile insurance company, is ...