Back to job search
Senior Syndicate Accountant
A leading specialist Insurance company are looking for a Senior Syndicate Accountant to assist the Syndicate Financial Controller to manage the accounting and reporting activities of the Syndicate Insurance Accounting Team
Your responsibilities for this role may include, but are not limited to:
• Reviewing and challenging the Syndicate underwriting results, working closely with the Finance Business Partners.
• Review the reserves in conjunction with the Actuarial Department to ensure completeness and accuracy.
• Producing commentary for senior management around the Syndicate results, reviewing late adjustments, bridging analysis, group balance sheet analytics and COB reviews on a quarterly basis.
• Overseeing and providing data into the annual Statement of Actuarial Opinion (SAO), UK Tax and US Level II returns.
• Involvement in producing the Lloyd’s QMA and QMB quarterly returns.
You will need to be able to display you have the following qualifications and experience:
• Qualified Accountant (ACCA or equivalent).
• Recent or current experience of working for a Syndicate or Company Insurance Accounting team.
• Significant experience of working in a complex financial services environment.
• Strong financial accounting background with experience of reviewing Insurance Underwriting results preferable.
- Claims Negotiator (Customer) X5
Job location: Job salary: £19000 to £23000
Job responsibilities: - To proactively reco...
- Senior Claims Adjuster - Reinsurance Casualty/Property
This position would require a minimum of 5 year...
- Technical Wordings Underwritier x5
Key Responsibilities • Support the developme...