Back to job search
We’re currently partnering closely with a Market Leading Global Insurer for a Senior Internal Auditor to join a rapidly growing team. You will become a key member of the Group Internal Audit (GIA) function and you will conduct internal audits across various divisional functions, processes and controls, providing value to the business through audit recommendations.
· Lead a variety of internal audits and engagements across the European Operations division.
· Perform and document internal audit planning and testing.
· Report and communicate audit results, recommend remediation or control improvements, and monitor management actions.
· Support the implementation of best practices and new initiatives such as data analysis and agile approaches.
· Build and maintain effective working relationships with management, staff, and stakeholders.
· Actively participate in Internal Audit’s Centre of Excellence programmes, such as underwriting, claims, ESG, data analytics, risk culture.
· Provide meaningful contributions to various team initiatives that support delivery of the GIA strategy.
· Comply with all relevant GIA and company policies and procedures.
Skills and Experience Required:
· Proven experience in leading audits of financial and operational controls within the insurance sector.
· A professional qualification in audit, insurance, risk management or related area, such as but not limited to: ACA, ACCA, CPA, CMA, CIA, PIIA, CISA or ACII
· The ability to balance the quality and timeliness of audit outputs.
- Head of Finance Results Production
Job location: Job salary: £120000 to £140000
We are recruiting for a Head of Finance Results...
- Finance Accounts Receivable and Payable Manager
Job location: London Job salary: £90000 to £100000
New opportunity with a leading global insurer t...
- Commercial Finance Manager
Job location: Cambridgeshire Job salary: £45000 to £50000
We are currently partnering with an innovative,...