Back to job search
Senior Claims Technician (Reinsurance: Property, Casualty and Specialty Casualty)
Salary - Competitive
London – Flexible hybrid working
One of the world’s fastest growing international Brokers are seeking a Senior Claims Technician to manage a portfolio of Reinsurance Claims across Property, Casualty and Specialty Casualty to support a significant build out of the function.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
• Primary mandate is to consider the best outcome for the Client through providing support in the broking of Property, Casualty and Specialty Casualty Reinsurance Claims.
• Analyse/evaluate and process excess of loss, proportional and facultative reinsurance claims according to contract terms and guidelines, and established company processes.
• Liaise with reinsureds and reinsurers regarding claims queries and issues as mandated.
• Analyse and evaluate contract wordings in order to assist in considering coverage and indemnity owed to a claim according to the terms and conditions of the original policy and reinsurance contract.
• Maintain follow-up records and review claim files to expedite the reporting of developments according to contract reporting guidelines.
• Timely performance of technical functions, drawing on technical experience and internal resources to meet department objectives and expectations, according to SLA’s.
• Maintain reports, spreadsheets and other related business material as required.
• Maintain claim files following established company procedures and update information in the company database.
• Assist brokers and senior management with the preparation of claim data for client presentations.
• Ensure files are kept in good, current order, with appropriate and thorough documentation.
• Work with IBA Finance and Internal Operations to ensure prompt payment of claims.
Skills & Experience:
• A minimum of 5- 10 years of reinsurance claims experience.
• Knowledge of the London Market claims processes and protocols and a good understanding of the infrastructure including CLASS / ECF;
• Basic knowledge of proportional, excess of loss and facultative reinsurance contracts.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to perform well in a busy business environment and possess energy, drive and enthusiasm.
- FP&A Analyst
Job location: Job salary: £45000 to £65000
New opportunity based in the heart of London’s ...
- Financial Accountant
Job location: London
New opportunity working for a leading insurance...
- Finance Analyst - Programme & Technology
Job location: West Sussex Job salary: £25000 to £45000
New Opportunity as a Finance Analyst, working a...