Back to job search
Senior Claims Adjuster – Property D&F
£80,000 - £100,000
London – Flexible hybrid working
New opportunity working for a lead specialist insurer. This individual will work within the London Market Claims team, supporting with handling of Property D&F claims. Reporting to the property claims manager in the day to day operation and control of the claims function, the role will ensure that claims are processed and settled on a timely and equitable manner, whilst constantly striving to develop and improve service and quality standards.
Key Responsibilities & accountabilities:
• Meet with class underwriters to provide feedback with regards to the structure of their claim issues and related risk information.
• Ensures all claims allocated are controlled within company philosophies and SLA’s
• Demonstrate that Lloyd’s minimum standards are being met at all times and be in a position to assist underwriters and claims adjusters to progress.
• To report to management when required on claim and risk related issues.
• Attend market meetings and conference calls when relevant and necessary
• Ensure all complaint related issues and all such incidents are logged and concluded in accordance with company policy.
• Take a leading role in other ad hoc activities/project work.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Ideally 10+ years claims adjusting experience including ideally 8+ years experience of managing Complex North American Property D&F claims in the London Market.
• An excellent knowledge of ECF, for both Lloyds and predominantly LIRMA markets.
• Very good technical First Party Property coverage knowledge.
• A very good working knowledge of preferably North American service providers such as loss adjusters and associated experts.
• Excellent Interpersonal skills
• Exceptional time and organizational management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills are essential.
• IT literate to include Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• ACII qualification (or working towards)
- FP&A Analyst
Job location: Job salary: £45000 to £65000
New opportunity based in the heart of London’s ...
- Financial Accountant
Job location: London
New opportunity working for a leading insurance...
- Finance Analyst - Programme & Technology
Job location: West Sussex Job salary: £25000 to £45000
New Opportunity as a Finance Analyst, working a...