Back to job search
Senior Claims Adjuster – Financial Lines
My client is a Top 10 Global Insurer and is looking to bring in a Senior Claims Adjuster with strong international Financial Lines experience, this role would be ideal for someone taking a step in to a Senior Adjuster role or a well established Senior Adjuster looking for a new challange.
• Responsible for adjusting, management and processing of new claims and existing claims across International Professional Indemnity in the UK, Canada and Australia and Financial Institutions and Directors and Officers in the UK, US, Canada and Australia.
• Maintain high professional standards and adherence to regulatory requirements in all relevant jurisdictions.
• Assist the Underwriters in attracting and retaining business.
• Ensure that all claims are dealt with efficiently and fairly, in line with policies and procedures and all associated rules and regulations.
• Assist the Claims Manager with a variety of tasks.
• Assist and support the shaping, implementation and delivery of International Professional Indemnity, Financial Institutions and Directors and Officers claims strategy in association and support of the Underwriters, Divisional and Claims Departments’ Business Plans.