Back to job search
New Senior Accountant opportunity for one of the top-10 largest and fastest growing brokers in industry history. Directly reporting to the Vice President, you will be responsible for the International accounting and reporting.
• Preparing consolidated financial statements on an IFRS basis and quarterly management accounts on US GAAP.
• Assisting newly acquired entities with Group on-boarding on various accounting treatment decisions
• Supporting for the production of financial and management accounts packs.
• Supporting the team to implement a top-in-class Corporate Reporting function and development and formalisation of financial controls
• Finance business partner for the relevant entities with various internal and external stakeholders
• Reviewing quarterly results for key movements and identify drivers independently
• Preparing and assisting with budget packs and relevant analysis as required
The ideal candidate should have but not limited to;
• 5+ years’ experience in accounting or auditing required.
• Strong experience in consolidation accounting with foreign currency impacts.
• Professional accounting qualification preferred but not necessary.
• High level of knowledge and awareness of IFRS and US GAAP accounting standards.
• Purchase accounting experience.
• Awareness of GAAPs of countries outside of The International and US.
Senior Accountant - International Accounting & Reporting
|Discipline:||Finance & Strategy|
|Published:||8 days ago|
- Manager - Group Financial Oversight
Job location: Job salary: £75000 to £90000
- Outwards Reinsurance Manager
Job location: London
Outwards Reinsurance Manager £75,000 Lond...
- Senior Accountant - International Accounting & Reporting
Job location: London Job salary: £75000 to £85000
New Senior Accountant opportunity for one of th...