Back to job search
Sitting within hugely successful insurance broking business, who have gone from strength to strength over recent years, making huge strides through mergers and acquisitions. This fantastic business is seeking to hire a 2/3 years PQ Accountant, this role will report directly into the international CFO and you will be a key member of the finance team.
Unlike typical reporting roles, this position has a commercial element split 60-70% reporting and 30-40% commercial (depending on demanding).
Key responsibilities include;
- Preparation of Financial packs for the group
- Monthly and Quarterly reporting
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Financial Projects
- Consolidation Accounting
- Support M&A activity; this includes, evaluating potential acquisitions by helping to develop an understanding of their business model, financial performance, and succession plans. Alongside preparing valuation documents for distribution to acquisition target
What we need;
- 2/3 Years post qualified accountant
- 2 years industry experience, ideally practice and industry but will consider straight from industry
- Ability to effectively perform in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Self-starter; strong skills in taking initiative, organization, standing alone, flexing when needed, and dealing with ambiguity
- Insurance experience desirable, but not required
- Knowledge/general understanding of business valuation preferred
- Advanced in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Finance Systems Analyst
Job location: London - City Job salary: £65000 to £75000
Our client is a Bermuda based Reinsurer and Con...
- Interim - IBA Accountant/Technician
Job location: London
A newly created opportunity has arisen at a Pro...
- Development Underwriter - Commercial
Job location: Job salary: £35000 to £40000
As a Development Underwriter you will have a fo...