Back to job search
Recently named #2 broker on Insurance Times' ‘Best Performers' This well established brand is looking for an FD of their Retail business.
You will ultimately be responsibile for all aspects of the Retail Financial performance including P&L, Balance Sheet, cash and capital. As a key member of the Group Finance Senior Leadership Team, lead the Retail Finance Team across Insurance and Broking/Trading, and engage across Boards, Committees and Exco.
In addition you shall have wnership of delivering presentations of insightful analysis, results, financial strategy and other ad-hoc initiatives. Support the Finance SLT in building a market leading Finance function, deputising for the Group CFO as and when required. Alongside, leading the Group Procurement and Supplier Management function effectively across the Group including Group Intercompany supplier quarterly review meetings and all/any regulatory procurement and supplier management activities/processes.
The likely candidate will be a qualified accountant or equivalent with experience within the insurance industry preferably Broking
- Previous experience as a regulated FD in the insurance industry, including supervisory
- Highly experienced at presenting, negotiating and influencing Regulators, Boards and Executives
- Experienced in Corporate Finance activity preferably dealing with advisors, Private Equity, LSE or similar.
- Claims Negotiator (Customer) X5
Job location: Job salary: £19000 to £23000
Job responsibilities: - To proactively reco...
- Senior Claims Adjuster - Reinsurance Casualty/Property
This position would require a minimum of 5 year...
- Technical Wordings Underwritier x5
Key Responsibilities • Support the developme...