Back to job search
A specialist UK financial services group is looking for Projects – Process Improvement and Accountant. The Role will primarily support the business readiness associated with implementation of the new general ledger. In order to maximise the opportunities associated with implementing a new general ledger, the finance function are seeking someone with process improvement experience to work with finance teams to improve processes and harness the functionality of the new general ledger (Oracle).
• Ensure that the Oracle build meets the requirements of finance.
• Improve processes within finance teams, harnessing the opportunities of the new general ledger.
• Support finance teams through the transition to the new general ledger, ensuring that processes are in place for go-live and implementation of IFRS 17 reporting.
• The role will work with both the finance teams and the finance systems team in order to ensure that the build of the general ledger meets the requirements of finance.
• The project is currently in the build stage, with roll-out in January 2023 in line with the new accounting and reporting requirements being implemented for IFRS 17. Ahead of go-live, the role will support finance teams in: aligning their processes to the new general ledger and chart of accounts, ensuring the reporting requirements are achieved, and prepare and execute User Acceptance Testing. Further development of general ledger modules and functionality is planned in 2023 after go-live in order to realise the process improvement opportunities.
Skills and Experience:
• Qualified Accountant with +5 years experience
• Process improvement skills and experience
• Experience of transition to a new general ledger
• Life insurance industry experience
- E&O / PI / FL Claims Adjuster
Job location: London Job salary: £50000 to £60000
Claims Adjuster - E&O / PI / FL £50,000 ...
- Aviation Claims Adjuster - FTC
Job location: London
Aviation Claims Adjuster – 9 month FTC £60,...
- Major Loss Claims Adjuster
Job location: London Job salary: £75000 to £95000
Major Loss Energy Claims Adjuster £75,000 - ...