Back to job search
We are exclusively working with this Lloyd's broker who are seeking a qualified accountant with an interest in transitioning into an Mergers and Acquisitions position.
In the role you will assist in the acquisition and corporate finance team in their day-to-day activities
1. Supporting M&A transactions from desk based research to completion
2. Assist in the valuation of targets
3. Update, enhance and maintain the group 3-year forecast/valuation model
4. Supporting M&A due diligence, working closely with all members of the team
5. Assist with analysis for main investors and other institutions (i.e. banks)
6. Assist in the production of competitor analysis
7. Assist in reviewing the overall Business Plan in line with the groups’/ divisions’ longer term plans and objectives
8. Perform Ad hoc pieces of analysis as and when required
Key Role Accountabilities:
• Functional Knowledge/ technical knowledge:
- Mergers and Acquisitions experience is desirable but not essential.
- Knowledge of financial accounts
• Business Expertise:
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail / thoroughness
- Able to build and manage relationships with internal stakeholders
• Driving continuous improvement and innovation:
- Assist in identifying the causes of process inefficiencies and drive improvements to reduce exceptions / errors.
- Able to present information in a concise efficient and professional manner.
- Ability to use existing skills to pick up and complete other tasks as required by management.
• Building self-insight & relationships:
- Able to build strong relationships with other onshore teams.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Education – Preferably degree educated (or equivalent)
• Skills – Very strong Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint skills) to intermediate level at a minimum
• Professional Certification –Qualified CIMA/ACA/ACCA
• Experience - Previous experience in an insurance/broking background would be an advantage
- Claims Negotiator (Customer) X5
Job location: Job salary: £19000 to £23000
Job responsibilities: - To proactively reco...
- Senior Claims Adjuster - Reinsurance Casualty/Property
This position would require a minimum of 5 year...
- Technical Wordings Underwritier x5
Key Responsibilities • Support the developme...