Back to job search
New opportunity working within an at-scale, diversified and high growth specialty MGA, comprising over eight different specialty insurance lines of business, with exceptional rates of top-line growth, seeking an individual skilled in Finance Transformation and Projects.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
• Engaging stakeholders across the business to meet organizational goals through effective planning, execution, and on-time/on-budget delivery of ad-hoc projects
• Determination of solutions to business problems
• Design and support of solutions for new or existing business processes
• Application and adoption of change management techniques
• Development and evaluation of effective communication, training plans, and other tools.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Someone who is results oriented, and able to work to tight deadlines to deliver on change management. This is a short-term contract for 3-6 months maximum, so the ability to deliver results will be key, and as such we are looking for someone who has delivered finance change elsewhere
• Preferably a qualified accountant who understands financial control, finance processes and systems
• Preferably someone who has worked in or understands insurance intermediary businesses, either prior consulting experience within the Big 4, or having worked at insurance organisations
• Has experience implementing new finance systems, testing them and embedding them in the business
• Has demonstrable experience in driving process improvements in finance – be it month-end processes, reporting schedules, reporting deadlines, etc.
• Experience in designing and implementing net working capital and cashflow forecasting models, income and expense budgeting models, etc. would be a plus
• Strong excel skills would be highly desirable
• Someone who has experience of taking a holistic view of various finance initiatives and also implement solutions to things like intercompany balances, trapped cash and capital, tax structuring, etc.
• Someone who takes a structured change management approach and methodology; experienced process development/transformation and/or technology implementation
• The ability to diagnose, design, implement, and assess change management strategies and plans in support of overall Organizational Excellence initiatives
• Have the ability to conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results, and can present findings to stakeholders
• Can provide significant input in the development of communication plans, sponsor roadmaps, stakeholder assessments, training plans, and resistance management plans
• Must be able to work collaboratively as part of a team that includes, but not limited to senior management/leadership, accountants, trainee accountants and commercial business analysts
- Home Indemnity Lead
Job location: Manchester Job salary: £65000 to £70000
Home Indemnity Lead £65,000 - £70,000 M...
- Finance Director
New exciting opportunity based in Luxembourg as...
- Central Operations Manager
Job location: London Job salary: £50000 to £60000
Central Operations Team Manager £50,000 - £6...