Back to job search
Provide insight and support business leaders, primarily the IT and Data leadership team and the IT and Data Change leads, including production of routine financial reporting, financial MI & analysis and accompanying presentations. Drive the production of annual budgets/plans and regular reforecasts.
Understand key drivers of performance and participate in commercial decisions. Responsible for month close activities, including the accurate recording of expenses and analysis of variances to tight deadlines.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
• Produce detailed annual budgets/plans and monthly reforecasts and provide analysis to monitor performance against those plans.
• Produce and consolidate monthly analysis for the Head of IT and IT Senior Leadership team to understand how their function is performing against budget and forecast with variances identified and explained.
• Drive cost accountability and good governance of spend and cost commitments within the business functions
• Provide financial insight and analysis to aid decision making and provide early insight on potential financial risks and concerns to IT & Finance leadership.
• Responsible for month close activities preparation of monthly reports and project / programme specific reporting.
• Produce monthly Financial MI and KPIs including Project financials, cash and P&L insights, cost centre reporting, balance sheet analysis and FTE reporting.
• Provide adhoc support to the Corporate Planning and Development team.
Qualifications & experience:
• Great communication and relationship skills, able to deal with stakeholders at different levels
• Advanced MS Excel skills and used to dealing with large amounts of data
• Some experience in a financial or analytical role preferably with in the financial services industry or supporting Technology/Change functions
• An interest in Technology and Transformational change programmes
• Part qualified/qualified accountant who is actively studying towards an accounting qualification a desire to understand different operational areas and business activities
• Anaplan skills and an opportunity to feed into the finance MI transformation
• Insight into the fast-paced Blueprint programme and new Game Changing Platform
- E&O / PI / FL Claims Adjuster
Job location: London Job salary: £50000 to £60000
Claims Adjuster - E&O / PI / FL £50,000 ...
- Aviation Claims Adjuster - FTC
Job location: London
Aviation Claims Adjuster – 9 month FTC £60,...
- Major Loss Claims Adjuster
Job location: London Job salary: £75000 to £95000
Major Loss Energy Claims Adjuster £75,000 - ...