Back to job search
Commercial Account Handler
£35,000 - £38,000
Leicester – Flexible hybrid working
A growing, award-winning Insurance Broker are seeking a Commercial Account Handler to supplement growth. This individual will take a lead role in developing profitability and revenue whilst ensuring company compliance and a leading quality client service.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities:
• Ensure accuracy, efficiency and professionalism when dealing with both client and insurer and conducting related administration work: New business, Renewals, Mid Term Adjustments, Claims, Queries, Premium financing arrangements, Cover note issuance
• Ensure all business activity fully complies with FCA regulation and company procedures as detailed in the Conduct Polices and Guides to Best Practice.
• Handle any complaints in accordance with regulation, the Company’s Conduct Policy and Guide to Best Practice.
• Develop and maintain a professional working relationship with all clients and provide expert product advice and guidance
• Actively secure renewal business by re-broking existing business to ensure the client is presented with the most suitable and cost effective cover.
You will need to be able to demonstrate the following skills & experience:
• Working knowledge of most commercial insurance products
• Experience of working as an Account Handler in a similar broking environment
• Experience of working to high standards of FCA compliance
• Willingness to work towards Cert CII
• Confident communicator
• Building strong relationships with e.g. clients, insurers etc
• I.T. skills including use of an insurance IT system e.g. Acturis, Open GI and Microsoft products
• Organisational skills
- FP&A Analyst
Job location: Job salary: £45000 to £65000
New opportunity based in the heart of London’s ...
- Financial Accountant
Job location: London
New opportunity working for a leading insurance...
- Finance Analyst - Programme & Technology
Job location: West Sussex Job salary: £25000 to £45000
New Opportunity as a Finance Analyst, working a...