Back to job search
New opportunity working within the finance team in a flexible hybrid for one of the world’s leading insurers. You will be responsible for supporting the senior finance business partner across COO and building strong relationships that can positively influence performance through provision of expertise. This is a critical role reporting directly into the COO Senior Finance Business Partner.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Provide partnering support to Senior Finance Business Partner.
• A proactive partner, working collaboratively across COO and building strong relationships that can positively influence performance through provision of expertise.
• Develop business case models and evaluation of supplier deals, collaborate with stakeholders and vendors to ask the right questions to ensure robust data inputs.
• Establish benefits realisation reporting, identifying risks & opportunities, working with stakeholders to manage & understand benefit gaps and create a feedback loop.
• Coordinating the update of detailed financial forecasts into IT cost models & Anaplan, working collaboratively with teams, to develop robust plans.
• Provide innovative & insightful commercial reporting.
• Identifying opportunities and risks across SPO & Change.
• Promoting a cost-conscious environment, ensure stakeholders across SPO & Change embed finance processes and follow best practice.
• Identifying & implementing opportunities to simplify processes.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA) with extensive IT business partnering experience.
• Highly analytical and experience of developing complex financial business cases
• Have experience of working closely with 3rd party vendors to drive commercial terms & align on assumptions and outcomes.
• Have excellent attention to detail and ability to deal with large volumes of data.
• Have strong relationship management skills to enable working with multiple stakeholders at all levels within the organisation effectively.
• Have experience of working in a large corporate matrix environment with teams located remotely.
- Home Indemnity Lead
Job location: Manchester Job salary: £65000 to £70000
Home Indemnity Lead £65,000 - £70,000 M...
- Finance Director
New exciting opportunity based in Luxembourg as...
- Central Operations Manager
Job location: London Job salary: £50000 to £60000
Central Operations Team Manager £50,000 - £6...